Someday Leaders is a free talent development initiative for 14-20 yr olds who have clearly demonstrated either a propensity for or an interest in leadership, film-making or sustainability. We provide a workshop and facilitate ongoing connections and mentorship with the Someday Project to continue to foster participants' development.
The initiative is aiming to;
Every person who attends will receive a booklet on filmmaking resources that can be independently or collaboratively used and can provide a template to create a short film to enter into our The Someday Challenge!
Someday Leaders is brought to you with the support of Vista Foundation, Waitākere Ranges Local Board, Foundation North, Otago Community Trust, Dunedin City Council, BayTrust, Film Bay of Plenty, Wellington UNESCO City of Film, and Wellington Community Trust.
- Develop leadership skills
- Give skills to facilitate the production of films
- Foster a tuakana attitude to helping others in their region
- Foster an awareness of sustainability
- Connect filmmakers with other film leaders in their area.