Someday Challenge Entries are judged by a panel made up of people in media, education, government, and business. A total of 10 winning films are chosen. Prizes in past years have included camera equipment, vouchers, and trips to film production companies.
Here are the questions our Judging Team asks themselves to decide which films are Winning Films.
- Is the film relevant to the theme of sustainability and does it show us your 'outlook for someday?'
- Are the idea(s) and/or message(s) clear?
- How well does the visual and audio approach support the idea(s) and/or message(s)?
- How well does the visual and audio quality support the content of the film?
- Is the film original / creative / distinctive / powerful / challenging / inspiring / funny?
- Does the film just grab the judges and demand to be chosen for a reason they can't explain?