Here are the questions our Judging Team asks themselves to decide which films are Winning Films.
- Is the film relevant to the theme of sustainability and does it show us your 'outlook for someday?'
- Are the idea(s) and/or message(s) clear?
- How well does the visual and audio approach support the idea(s) and/or message(s)?
- How well does the visual and audio quality support the content of the film?
- Is the film original / creative / distinctive / powerful / challenging / inspiring / funny?
- Does the film just grab the judges and demand to be chosen for a reason they can't explain?